Methods and terms and conditions of payment:
- The credit card will be charged for the total amount according to the terms and conditions as laid down in the accepted proposal.
- We accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Maestro and Visa
- The credit card will be charged in Euro (EUR).
- Your personal data, as well as your credit card details are fully protected. Data transfer is taking place on a secured server.
- Refund to the credit card is granted per conditions below:
- Refund can be requested within 1 day.
- Refund will be done in the same way the payment was processed.
- In case that credit card could not be charged, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone no.: + 385 21 680 898
MERCHANT– Heros plus d.o.o. (HomeRent)
Head office: Mike Tripala 10, Split
Phone no.: + 385 21 680 898
Statement on Protection and Collection of Personal Data and their Use
Heros plus d.o.o. provides personal data protection by collecting only basic customer information necessary to meet business obligations. Collected customer personal data is kept strictly confidential and used only for the purposes for which it was collected. Access to the collected personal data is restricted to authorised employees only.
All employees of Heros plus d.o.o. and business partners are obliged to demonstrate that their activities are compliant with the Data Protection Principles.
Statement of Conversion
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
Statement of WSPay usage
Heros plus d.o.o. uses WSPay for online payments.
WSPay is a secure system for online payments, real time credit and debit card payments, and other payment methods. WSPay ensures the customer and the merchant with the secure card data entry and transfer, which is also confirmed by the PCI DSS certificate that WSPay has. WSPay uses 256-bit SSL encryption and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest protection standards for data entry and transfer.
Statement about the Protection of Personal Data Transfer
Data protection pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council no. 2016/679- Regulation and implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation.
WSPay, being the processor of authorization and payment made by credit cards, uses personal data as the processor pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council no. 2016/679, and pursuant to the strict rules of PCI DSS L1 Regulation on protection of data entries and transfers.
WSPay uses 256-bit SSL encryption and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest protection standards for data entry and transfer.
Personal data used for authorization and collection purposes, or for performance of the contract or contract obligations, are deemed to be confidential data.
WSPay does not process or use these personal data except for the purpose of fulfilling the authorization and collection purposes.
WSPay ensures to meet all conditions determined by applicable personal data protection regulations, for the processors of personal data, especially by taking all necessary technical, organizational and security measures, which is confirmed by the PCI DSS Level 1 certificate.